Monday 3 May 2021

Peer Pressure

Inside the Drug Use That Fueled Nazi Germany - HISTORY
 Peer pressure is when us humans forget our rights to live. Peer pressure can mean a lot of things evolving anything you're working on but mostly it makes it more fascinating when it is more about human rights. My example of peer pressure as I was working on human rights in all parts of our planet in social studies I am using my (Nazi Germany Point Of View Assessment) to help me out. For example in Nazi Germany Jews are getting verbally abused because they weren't like “Germans” Germans would forced the Jews to forget about there rights and follow rules which clearly would be a prison towards Jews.


1 comment:

  1. You show that you can reflect on your learning last term, Eva. If you can show that you understand the terms "Human Rights" and "Social Justice" then this will definitely achieve.

    ReplyDelete