Wednesday 3 April 2019

Fraction art

This week I have been learning to do fraction. But to day we did our maths differently instead of writing it in our maths books we instead we had made art. The fractions I made it up to was  1 whole, 1/2,  1/4,  1/ 8,  1/16,  1/32, 1/64,  1/128,  1/256,  1/512,  1/1024, 1/ 2048,  1/4096.  The easy part was  cutting and gluing the paper onto the whole.  The easy part was  cutting and gluing the paper onto the whole. The thing I will change about my art is the shape.






4 comments:

  1. kia ora Eva its me Capri in your class i really like what you have done and said it really expressed what you were doing the good thing is that you told us what your photo was talking about.Next time i hope you put in the hard bit and the easy bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Eva my name is Ebony I am a student at Kawakawa primary and I am 11 years old. I like what you have been doing in class with fractions I wish I was there to do one of those. Blog you Later:)
    Visit by blog at :https://kpsebonyn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete